No.1 Real Estate Transaction Management Software | Free
Real estate companies and brokers deal with many types of financial transactions. Some transactions like rents, payments to workers, charges for home inspections, etc. are small in amount but large in number. While accepting down payment and installments involve huge monetary value to process. You need a real estate transaction management software that has 6 main features apart from being 100% secured and trustable.
Yottled is all-in-one free software that helps you accept and organize transactions for your real-estate company with ease and efficiency.
1. Virtual PoS
Yottled’s virtual PoS lets you accept online payments and also payments at your front desk via card, gift card redemption, check, or cash. You just need to sign up and connect to your Stripe account. Embed the payment processor without any coding and technical requirements.
Accept payment on
- Your website: You can integrate a payment gateway on your website with our widgets. Our technical team will help you immediately if you get stuck in this process.
- Webpage on a third-party platform: You’ll get a personalized webpage on Yottled where you can list properties, schedule home tours, take registration for open houses, along with accepting payments.
- Emails: Send invoices on emails with a payment link and let clients pay directly using those links. Yottled facilitates this feature, also.
2. Physical PoS
Yottled provides an advanced physical PoS if you’re business falls under certain criteria. Please talk to our real-estate specialist to figure out whether your business falls into this category.
This is how Yottled PoS looks like.
3. Credit Card Fees Waiver
All the payment gateways (like Stripe, PayPal, etc.) charge 2.9 to 4% of the total bill amount and a fixed rate per transaction. Business owners pay these charges from their revenue. Yottled’s payment partner Stripe charge 2.9% + $0.3 per transaction, which is the lowest in the industry.
Yottled gives you an option to transfer this entire amount to customers’ final bill.
While customers’ bills will increase by a small amount, businesses can instantly save a huge cumulative sum.
Here’s a calculator showing how much real-estate businesses can save by using a perfect real estate transaction management software like Yottled.
To access this calculation, click here.
4. Invoices, Notifications, and Reminders
Yottled enables you to send automatic invoices, notifications, and reminders.
Send invoice by email for rent, supplies, inventories, or even work performed by your staff such as handymen, electricians, plumbers, etc.
You can also easily send reminders to pay the invoice amount in time and avoid late-payment fees.
5. CRM to Keep a Track of Payments and Revenue
The record of each paid and unpaid invoice is saved digitally so that you can track the payment anytime. You can create digital client profiles on our CRM platform. Access customers’ contact details, past purchases, rent history, special notes, and more anytime without worrying about losing the data, because Yottled stores all the data on a 100% secured cloud. It automatically keeps track of the invoices and transactions. Send customers timely reminders to clear their past-due balances and avoid penalties.
6. Extra Features
Yottled is an all-in-one real estate business management software. We offer the following industry-leading features for free.
- Automated invoices and billing
- Unlimited intake forms and surveys
- Coupons, promos, and discount codes generation
- A personalized webpage
- Powerful CRM
- Waivers creation
- Email marketing tools and templates
- Automatic notifications and reminders
- Zapier integration
- Zero-cost payment processor
- Gift cards
- Separate calendar for each staff member
- Cancellation and refund terms creation
- Video uploads and selling of video tutorials
- Live sessions via Zoom, Google Meets, or custom URL
Final Words on Real Estate Transaction Management Software
Yottled is the best real estate transaction management software that comes with a virtual PoS, physical PoS, invoices, reminders, notification, CRM, and 15+ other features. It is free to use. Yottled also gives an option to shift credit card fees to customers’ final bills and helps businesses save 2.9% + $0.3 per transaction instantly.