Mariana Tek vs Mindbody vs Yottled: Detailed Comparision
Choosing the right all-in-one software for your fitness and wellness business is a challenging step these days due to the plethora of options available in the market. It is crucial for you to shortlist the feature you really require and the reasonable budget you’re ready to spend for the same. You might not need all the high-tech facilities if you own a small or mid-sized business or are an independent instructor. In this article, we have covered Mariana Tek vs Mindbody vs Yottled to help you choose the best software for your business.
Quick Review: Mariana Tek vs Mindbody vs Yottled
|Pricing||Free for businesses. $0.99 to your clients when they book.||Starter: $159 /mo Accelerate: $279 /mo Ultimate: $499 /mo Ultimate Plus: $699 /mo||Not disclosed|
|Credit card fees||Optional* 2.9% + $0.3 (*With an option to push fees to customers’ final bill)||CNP: 3.5% + .15 USD CP: 2.75% ACH/DD/SEPA/EFT: 1% + .50 USD||*2.9% + $0.3 Not disclosed clearly but their payment partner is Stripe which charges the above rate.|
|Schedule classes, appointments, and resources||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|CRM to manage clients||Yes||Yes||Yes* Not disclosed whether it’s added to the plan or needed to be purchased as an add-on.|
|Clients’ digital profiles/ smart contact lists||Yes||Only with Accelerate ($279/mo.) and higher plans||Yes|
|Customizable templates for emails||Yes||Only with Accelerate ($279/mo.) and higher plans||Yes|
|Autopay recurring billing||Yes||Yes|
|Point of sale (PoS)||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Online storefront||Yes, both services and products||Yes, only for services OR Product + services with Accelerate ($279/mo.) and higher plans||Yes|
|Branded web page||Yes||Add-on at extra cost OR Available with Accelerate ($279/mo.) and higher plans||No|
|Text Notifications & Reminders||Yes||Yes||No|
|Automatic email reminders to staff||Yes||Yes||No|
|Waitlist||No||Yes||Info not available|
|Live streaming||Yes||Add-on at an extra cost of $49/month||No|
|Pick-a-spot functionality||No||Info not available||Yes|
|Client feedback, ratings, and reviews||Yes||Yes||Info not available|
|Video on Demand (VOD) uploads||Yes||Add-on at an extra cost of $99/month||No|
|Mobile app||No||Add-on at extra cost OR with Ultimate plan ($699/mo.)||Yes|
|Mobile-friendly booking and purchasing widget on your website||Yes||Add-on at extra cost||Yes|
|Product Inventory Tracking||No, coming soon||Yes||Info not available|
|WOD tracking integration||No||Yes||No|
Mariana Tek vs Mindbody vs Yottled: Detailed Overview
Let’s check out the pros and cons of Yottled, Mindbody, and Mariana Tek.
100% free for businesses. Your customers need to pay a convenience fee of $0.99 for each paid transaction they make using Yottled. Businesses can use the entire software for free. All features included. Everything is unlimited.
Their payment partner is Stripe which charges 2.9% + $0.3 per transaction. Yottled gives you the option to pass these fees onto customers’ final bills. Here’s a live calculator showing how much you can save by switching to Yottled. Generally, a business with $500k annual revenue gets a guaranteed savings of $19,000.
- 100% free for businesses. Forever.
- No credit card, contracts, and commitments are required to sign up and start using it.
- Easy to use and navigate.
- No cap on features and usage.
- A customer booking page on app.yottled.com with a unique URL along with integration on your website.
- Auto recurring payments, automated notifications, and reminders via text and emails, PoS, drag-and-drop email campaign builders with templates, live streaming facility, video on demand (VOD), etc. are its popular features.
- Many features are still in pipeline such as waitlist, WOD tracking spot pickup, check-in feature, inventory tracking, etc. They are not available until Aug 2022.
It has 4 pricing plans.
Starter: $159 /mo
Accelerate: $279 /mo
Ultimate: $499 /mo
Ultimate Plus: $699 /mo
- 24*7 live support.
- Presence over 130 countries.
- Chance to get your business to get listed on their platform with your competitors in your area.
- Its CP (credit card present) fees are 2.75% which is lower than its competitors.
- Availability of some of the advanced features like waitlist, inventory tracking, WOD tracking integration, etc.
- Too expensive for small and medium businesses.
- Difficult to use. They had to start an entire training academy just to train people how to use it.
- Listing with your competitors might not be an attractive feature for many as the lowest price provider wins the business and makes everyone else reduce the rates to survive in the competition.
- Your customers must make an account on Mindbody to book your services. This registration process increases the page-abandonment rate.
- Most of the needed features like email templates, email campaigns, clients’ digital profiles, etc. are available either with the upgraded expensive plans or as an add-on.
Mariana Tek’s pricing is not disclosed. Their payment partner is Stripe which charges 2.9% + $0.3 per transaction. Please note that the payment processing fees are also not mentioned on their website but we’re concluding the above rate because that’s Stripe’s standard rate.
Mariana Tek Advantages
- Pick-a-spot functionality, mobile app, gift cards, and PoS are its most popular features.
- Quick email support.
Mariana Tek disadvantages
- Lack of transparency: The biggest cons of Mariana Tek is they are not mentioning how their plans are structured, and whether the customer needs to pay per bookable employee/calendar. Also, which features are included in which plan and what are the add-ons; nothing is clarified. A potential customer must provide all the business details and talk to the sales team before they get to know about the pricing. They also don’t have anything to verify whether the quoted price is uniform for all other clients.
- Information about many of the features is not available online such as waitlist, product inventory tracking, client feedback, etc.