Who we are
Yottled is a software as a service. It enables traditional client businesses to take their businesses online with video, automated scheduling, a personal page, and other technology.
- You own your data and your information. We may change the information we collect, but will always let you know when a change happens.
- We collect information to run our service. Right now, that consists of:
- Your email to setup the service and send you information
- Your name for your site
- A description of your service
- A description of your sessions and classes
- Your clients emails to coordinate with your customers
- Your google calendar to provide automated scheduling
- Anonymized data for uptime and session connection
- Information to use to Stripe
- At this time, we use the following 3rd party products:
- Facebook and Google to ensure we are creating value
- Google Meet for video
- Heroku to provide cloud services
- Mailchimp for email automation
- Datadog for uptime
- Stripe for credit card payments
- WordPress and Bluehost for our website hosting
- We aspire to create new, innovative products and offerings. This means using anonymized information from you to ensure we are creating value. At this time, we do not have a way to enable people to opt out of our anonymized data collection to improve our features.
- You may also receive content from us about how you can improve your offerings.
- We comply with all data privacy laws (California, GDPR, etc.)
- We do not resell any of your information.
- If you want to stop using our service and want to have your data deleted, please send a note to email@example.com. We will be happy to delete your data.