Xeela Fitness: Products, Prices, Reviews
A completely new name Xeela became the talk of the town in less than a year in the fitness industry. What is Xeela, and how it can help you in your fitness journey? In this article, we have covered everything about Xeela fitness, its products, variants, reviews, pricing, and more.
What is Xeela?
Xeela produces vegan dietary supplements containing plant-based protein. It offers 3 main products. The pre-workout solution, Protein powder, and Apple Cider Vinegar capsules. Xeela is a California-based company started by Ilya Fedorovich in 2021. It claims that every single batch of its products is checked and approved by third-party authority, the Banned Substance Control Group (BSCG). Its products come in a variety of flavors such as
- Banana Split
- Vanilla Coffee
- Chocolate Sundae
- Java Chip
- Mango Candy
- Blue Raspberry
- Tropical Punch
- Apple Cider Vinegar
It also offers other auxiliary products such as t-shirts, shaker bottles, and caps.
It has free shipping for orders over $75. The domestic shipping rates are $3.99. International shipping rates: Check here.
Xeela Products and Pricing
Xeela fitness has 3 main dietary supplement products. Let’s have a quick look.
Note: Right now we have gathered Xeela’s reviews from its website itself. These reviews are provided by real users. We haven’t included Xeela reviews from YouTube, TikTok, and Insta because we were not able to determine whether they are genuine or paid.
1) Clean Pre-Workout
You need to take one scoop of Xeela Clean Pre-workout powder-based formula with 8-12oz water, 20 minutes before any exercise. It is claimed that this pre-workout formula provides you energy and strength for your upcoming workout session, and burns more fat, too.
- Xeela Clean Pre-workout costs $39.99 + $3.99 shipping per tub, which contains 20 servings. If you buy in bulk or in a bundle, you can get it at a lower price.
- Every Scoop contains 220mg of caffeine and 3,000mg of Creatine.
- It doesn’t have any sugar. Xeela pre-workout uses Monk fruit extract and sweeteners for providing a sweet taste.
- It is available in 4 flavors: Mango Candy, Blue Raspberry, Tropical Punch, and Vanilla Iced Coffee
Xeela Reviews: Clean Pre-Workout
- Provides energy and helps you push to the next level.
- It keeps you up throughout the day.
- Doesn’t make you feel bad after its effects wear off.
- Smells super good.
- The Mango candy flavor tastes delicious.
Users complained about two main issues with Xeela clean pre-workout. All flavors, except mango, don’t taste good. They taste powdery and sandy. Another issue is the texture. It becomes clumpy and doesn’t blend easily.
2) Clean Plant Protein
Not only fitness enthusiasts, but anyone wanting to add a protein supplement to their regular diet can have Xeela’s Clean Plan Protein supplement. It is vegan and made out of plant protein. You need to add a single scoop of powder in water or any beverage of your choice. You can have 1 to 3 shakes a day.
- Each serving (scoop) contains 130 calories and 25g of plant protein abstracted from pea and brown rice.
- Each serving has 1g of added sugar, abstracted from coconut.
- Xeela Protein supplement cost: $49.99 + $3.99 shipping. Each pack has 20 servings.
- Available flavors: Banana Split, Chocolate Sundae, Java Chip.
- The protein supplement is also available in sample-sized sachets.
Xeela Reviews: Plant Protein Supplement
Here are some excerpts of positive and negative Xeela’s protein shake reviews, taken from Xeela’s site.
- It does not make someone feel nauseous or bloated.
- Doesn’t upset the stomach.
- It indeed increases muscle mass.
- Mixes very well with oat milk.
- Banana Split and Chocolate flavor tastes really good.
People complained about Xeela Protein powders’ cost, which is higher than other alternatives, and the shipping costs. Another issue is the powder’s texture, which doesn’t blend well. Users also complained about the poor packing with bag closing issues, which doesn’t help in keeping the moisture out, making the protein powder create lumps.
3) Clean ACV Capsules
Xeela’s Apple Cider Vinegar capsules are claimed to accelerate weight loss and gut health. It’s sugarless.
- Dosage: 2 capsules per day.
- Each bottle costs $24.99 + shipping. If you buy in bulk, you can save up to 15%.
- There are 90 capsules per bottle.
- Each supplement contains “Mother’s strain”.
Xeela Reviews: ACV
On Xeela’s site, there are only 24 reviews so far (Aug 2022). Most of the reviews are positive and users are reporting that they have experienced frequent urination, and it assisted in their weight loss journey. One user complained about the capsule’s big size, which makes it difficult to swallow.
What is Yottled? Yottled is a free booking, scheduling, and payment integration software for fitness clubs, gyms, individual coaches, personal trainers, and sports facilities.