Yottled is a platform that enables people to connect with customers and go remote instantly. Everyone needs income and has unique and valuable skills to share. Yottled enables all people to make money with their unique and valuable skills, from anywhere, in the simplest way possible.
COVID-19 showed us (again) the world is broken, unfairly advantages those who have money, are tech-savvy, and can work from home. The bottom 90% of earners take home less than $38,000 annually. Our goal is to help anyone, anywhere, earn additional income with the skill sets they have (we are currently focused on personal fitness and wellness…more on why later).
The bottom 90% of earners take home less than $38,000 annually.inequality.org
With easy-to-use technology, we’ve enabled our customers to create a personal page, automate scheduling, and connect with video. Our customer’s goal is to make an income. We help them look professional, retain existing clients, and find new customers. Anyone can get set up with Yottled in 60 seconds, no computer knowledge required.
In the fullest transparency, we want to turn Yottled into a profitable business, but we can’t do that until the people around us are successful first.
There were nearly 25 million jobless claims in May of 2020. We know that many of these claims are from skilled individuals who could continue to employ their talents with the right technology. By facilitating a way for people to share their skills, we believe our mission can foster collaboration and income for all people. We will take care of the technology so our customers can focus on their skill sets and connect with their clients anywhere.
There were nearly 25 million jobless claims in May of 2020.dol.gov
We want to change the world:
- Approachable technology – Simplicity is at the heart of everything we do at Yottled. Our product can be set up in 60 seconds or less.
- Connecting people – We want to foster client connections across the world. People should have tools to succeed from anywhere.
- Built for a purpose – Our goal is to help everyone be successful. We want to delight our customers with new ways to share their talents, make money, and connect with people.
- Supporting everyone – Everyone has something to share. We want to help everyone be successful with their unique skill sets.
- Prioritizing justice and equality – The world is not equal for everyone. We are looking at ways to help BIPOC, the LGBTQIA+ community, and other underrepresented people promote their Yottled pages. After early access, Yottled is planning to provide free access to people that need additional support. We could also use your help to make sure we are equitably supporting everyone. If you have other ideas, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Focus on Fitness and Wellness?
Exercise is critical for both mental and physical health, and it’s especially critical during times of crisis. One of our beta testers was teaching dance to help people cope with stress. We want to help our customers find paths to success and also help others in the world.
Exercise is critical for both mental and physical healthBethany Thayer, MS, RDN, director of the Henry Ford Center for Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
Pertaining to Yottled, nothing in our app is specific to fitness and wellness, only our marketing. We’d encourage anyone to use Yottled if they find it valuable. If you are using it in other areas, we’d love to work with you to make it better.
Our intent is to expand the target audience beyond fitness once we delight and fulfill the needs of our initial target market.
Want to Help?
We want to help support any community, person, or organization that needs assistance. Email us at email@example.com and we’d love to hear your ideas.
Who we Are
Yottled was founded by Trevor Hough and Will Guedes. We have worked at Google, Facebook, Duo Security, Cisco, and various other startups that have succeeded and failed. Our goal is to help you be successful with your business and any skill you have. We’re a scrappy team of two and always looking for help. Send us a note to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to join us!